Monday, March 16, 2009

Professional Snap Shots

I have some of the best visiting teachers you could ever have. They are so kind, fun, giving, and take great care of me. One does an awesome job cutting my hair and the other is an amazing photographer. She wanted to take pictures of my girls and here is the result. I just love them!! If you are in the Denver area and want to take advantage of her talent you can see her website at: professionalsnapshots.com
This is the "ti ti" that aunt Caitie made Kendall. All the girls have to have their Ti Ti.I love these of her in my hands. Tammy somehow got my hands to look so soft and un-scarred. This is Kendall in her blessing dress. My mom made it for her, along with the other girls blessing dresses. What makes them so special and what I love is that on each dress she has used the left over material from when she made my wedding dress. Kendall's jacket is the material from my dress. With each girl, each dress has less and less material from my dress, we were almost out this time. But as always my mom manages to pull off the impossible and makes another special beautiful dress.

Tammy did such a great job with the girls. Kendall was grumpy and crying the whole time, and Corinne would not hold still, then got real cranky towards the end. Some how she managed to come up with some fabulous shots!
Thank You Tammy!!!!

5 comments:

Jerry said...

Oh my goodness, what BEAUTIFUL shots! I guess when you have beautiful girls, then it's easy to get great shots. If I were you, I'd have trouble deciding which ones to frame on the wall. They are all great!

The Ravsten's said...

They are such fun photos. I love them. Hope you are doing well

theferrisoneofall said...

How fun! So great to see such beautiful picks of your family. Congrats on the new one.

irishkaren said...

Carrie, these are fab shots. Thanks for sharing, you're girls are sooooooooooo cute.

AnnieB said...

Look at you and all your girls!! Who would've thunk it? Crazy! So beautiful! I love the shots!