Thursday, March 5, 2009

Conversations

We were getting ready to put the girls in bed and this was our conversation.....
Mom: So Kaylee we need a snack that starts with S to take to school on Friday. What should we bring?
Kaylee: I don't know mom, what starts with an S that we can eat?
a thinking pause...
Claire: (very excited and proud) I know mom! Smarshmellows!
We laughed so hard!!




This morning we were getting Claire ready for school and Kaylee ran out to the garage to get something and came back in....
Kaylee: (with a strong attitude) I hit my elbow twice while I was out there! :(
Mom: Oh, I'm sorry, are you going to survive?
Kaylee: No! But I am going to live!

My kids crack me up! They say the funniest things sometimes!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I love the things kids say! Your girls are so dang cute! Girls? What would that be like?!