Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Claire's Piano Recital



Claire had her first piano recital this past weekend. She was so excited and we are so proud of her. She started taking lessons in September and is now learning from the books I quit in after two years of lessons. She loves it and is amazing. Grandma made special Christmas dresses for all the girls and they got to wear their special dresses that night with their cousins. They all looked sooooo cute!
Kaylee kept doing these funny smiles. But here are my cute girls in their dresses in front of my nutcracker collection. My favorite Christmas decorations :)

All the cousins

1 comment:

AnnieB said...

Those dresses are gorgeous! I loved it when I saw the video clip of Claire. I didn't know she had only been playing since September!! That's amazing! Go Claire!!