Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary

This post is long overdue. I needed to scan the picture and that seemed to take a while to get around to doing, but I didn't want to not do the post. So, Happy Anniversary Honey! Our 8th year anniversary was September 22nd. And just by looking at the pictures, lots has changed! We were sure skinny then!! I love Damon so much and feel so lucky and blessed to have him. I know I am not the easiest person to love and he does such a great job of it. Thanks for a wonderful life!

2 comments:

irishkaren said...

I get a kick at looking at our old wedding photos, we looked so youthful back then huh! Even mission photos make me realise I am a decade older. So lovely to see a wedding picture of you both, my bouquet looked very similar to yours...good taste !!

AnnieB said...

Happy 8 Years!!! You guys are so cute! LOVE your wedding picture--brought back memories of your mom reworking the bridesmaid dress to accommodate my ever-bulging belly of twins! So fun! Congratulations! I love you!