Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Girl # 4!

Well, it is for real now. I got the ultrasound today and we are having baby girl #4! I would like to say we were so shocked and surprised but after three, it was kinda expected. But I am so happy! I was concerned for the future of a little boy surrounded by all these girls, but now I don't have to worry, princesses and pink forever and ever! The girls are so excited, Kaylee has requested that we name her with a "K" name because she is the only one who starts with a K. So I think we are going to make a great effort to honor that request. The only problem now is finding a name with a middle name to go with it. So please send all your "K" ideas our way, we need all the help we can get! I love this picture because she is opening her mouth a little and you can see that prominent bottom lip my girls get from their daddy!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Congratulations you guys! Wow, 4 girls!

Merrill's said...

Congrats! Why changed the routine? I want another boy and that would make 4. I think it is awesome. You know exactly how to raise girls - and you do a great job at it.