Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Families are Forever

The girls are ready for Mexico! They are so excited to go snorkeling with us while grandma, grandpa, aunt Caitie, and uncle Robbie snorkel below us. The girls have worked hard at their swimming and I made them and the other grand kids these Lycra skins so they won't get sun burnt. We are blessed to go on a big family trip every few years. These are always bitter sweet trips. After my brother Justin died almost 6 years ago, my parents have made a special effort to create as many family memories as they can. We have learned a a family that you never know when it may be your last. Although we are each so different I love them so much. They are why I am me.

Families can be together forever. Through Heavenly Father's Plan


5 comments:

Merrill's said...

What a precious post. Your trip to Mexico sounds fun. Memories are the best. Have fun on your trip and be safe. By the way, I love the pictures of you with your siblings. Pictures are price less.

AnnieB said...

Thank you for the old pictures! It gave me chills and made me teary to see Justin and remember him! He will always hold a place in my heart!--best kiss ever! (sorry John!) hee hee!
I'm sure you must miss him so much! It's always good to be reminded that families are forever!
Give my love to your whole family and have fun in Mexico!! I love you! Take lots of pictures!

AnnieB said...

I forget that my comments can be read by everyone!!

Merrill's said...

It is just me, answering your question. Go to my account and click on "Creat your own Playlist." It is quite easy to set up. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I hope you are having an amazing trip. Thank you for the reminder how important it is to build memories and relationships.