Monday, May 19, 2008

Claire lost her first tooth

This actually happened about a month and a half ago but since I am new to blogging, I had to document it. Claire lost her first tooth! She wiggled it and twisted it until it was hanging out of her mouth and then Damon pulled it right out. She was so excited, the new tooth was already coming in; and I was freaking out because it is twice as big as the space and coming in behind the old one. Braces and retainers and who knows what else is in her future. Yea.

2 comments:

Birdman said...

I can hear it already...ching, ching, ching...from our pockets to the orthodontist.
Hopefully the toothfairy treated her right.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Claire! Emma, 6, has had a loose tooth for almost a month now. I suspect some time this summer it will come out. All of her kindergarten classmates have lost 2-3 teeth already, and I figured Emma would be the last one.

I can't get over how much your girls look like you and Chrissy. What a cute family!