Monday, September 15, 2008

Brilliant Weblog Award

Brilliant Weblog Award
My friend Michelle tagged me with the "Brilliant Weblog Award". Below are questions I had to answer and post to my blog. Then I have to choose a few fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!
A. Attached or Single? Attached
B. Best Friend? My Mom and Jenny Jo
C. Cake or Pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Saturday
E. Essential Item? Sewing Machine
F. Favorite Color? Blue
G. Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Highlands Ranch, CO
I. Indulgence? European Chocolate
J. January or July? January-Snowboarding with the Fam!
K. Kids? 3 girls- Claire almost 7, Kaylee 5, Corinne 16 months, and a surprise on the way!
L. Life is not complete without? The Gospel, Family
M. Marriage Date? September 22, 2000
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 Sisters, 2 Brothers (one deceased)
O. Oranges or Apples? Apples
P. Phobias? Spiders, Tight spaces
Q. Quotes? "take a break" (Damon's suggestion)
R. Reasons to Smile? My girls
S. Season of Choice? Winter, and summer
T. Tag some Peeps! See Below
U. Unknown Fact about Me? I have crazy, silly dreams when I am pregnant.
V. Vegetable? Spinach
W. Worst Habits? I don't shave my legs often.
X. X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your Favorite Food? Mexican Food
Z. Zodiac Sign? Gemini
Brilliant Blogger Award I am passing along to:
1. Annie B.
2. Jenny G.
3. Zac D.
4. Emily R.
5. Rachel W.

2 comments:

Merrill's said...

Hey, thanks for being a good sport and doing this post. It is good to see that you are still sewing away. What is wrong with me? I have no desire right now, to own a sewing machine. I need to change that.

Jenny said...

Ahh, so sweet. You are my bestest buddy as well. I love you girl. It is so fun to see you in carpool everyday, even if I dont get to talk for long.
Miss you.
J