Sunday, August 17, 2008

Surprise!

Well my camera broke last week, so it might be some time before I get any more pictures up. Sooo bummed. But on a lighter note, if any of you might see me in person it is becoming more obvious that i am pregnant! It was quite the surprise, but we are excited and still trying to let it all sink in. We are not sure how we are going to do four kids, but the Lord always prepare a way, so we are banking on that. I am 12 weeks along now and already popped out. My body has a good memory and just let it all out. Anyways, just thought we would get that out since it really isn't a secret anyways. We are just one BIG happy family :)

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Congratulations!

aubreyannie said...

awesome!! congratulations, carrie! how have you been feeling?

AnnieB said...

Yay! You're joining the ranks of four! Welcome to the family!

irishkaren said...

congrats, I know about the belly popping out thing and I'm only on my third!!!

The Ravsten's said...

Wow! Four! What an adventure. Bless you! I hope the pregnancy goes well. Can't wait to see how cute this little one will be too!

The Ravsten's said...

In response to your comment...I don't think we'll ever get to four! Who knows! Anyway...the North Pole is off hwy 24 in Colorado Springs. You've got to go. It's the perfect time right now too cuz the weather is so great. It was a lot of fun. Love ya!

Merrill's said...

Wow - congrats. I bet your girls are so excited. They will be great helpers to you.