Friday, July 18, 2008

She's Walking

Corinne turned 15 months old yesterday and has only started walking last week. She had no desire to walk when there was enough people around her to get her what she wanted, and she crawled plenty fast. But with some persuasion from me and lots of practicing she finally took to it. Better late than never! Now she walks everywhere, which may confuse people why I encouraged this so much. But I don't like crawling babies because then they want to crawl everywhere and I have a much easier time letting a baby walk in the store than crawl. Just not as dirty. Anyways we love our baby and she is growing up! Isn't she beautiful!!!

5 comments:

The Ravsten's said...

What a fabulous day walking is! Congratulations. Let's the chase begin. I hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog. Love ya!

AnnieB said...

Yay for Corinne! She's such a cutie!

Rachael said...

Your family is darling, Carrie! How fun to see your cutie girls. What an adventure it is to have 3 daughters! Congrats on the walking!

Merrill's said...

Congrats! My boys are late walkers too. Just think, now she will be running soon.

irishkaren said...

my girls both took until 17 months to walk, I agree once they are crawling they get into everything anyways, they might as well walk. I tagged you on my blog go there for details http://theemeraldislejohnsons.blogspot.com/